Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Gotye - Somebody That I Used to Know

Album artwork - Gotye - Somebody That I Used to Know - Single.



I absolutely love this song by Australian alternative singer/ songwriter  Gotye (real name Wally De Backer). I was really thrilled to see that the song had an equally brilliant music video which was directed by Natasha Pincus & took 23hrs to shoot! I was particularly interested in the abstract artwork of shapes on the background wall, which disguise's Gotye & Kimbra with body art. Emma Hack is the body artist who created this illusion & I discovered that she is a woman of many artistic talents creating strikingly beautiful designs. Her website features many exciting patterns of wallpaper & displays her amazing exhibitions. I am keen to get hold of her first art book 'Wallpaper Collection' & think that incorporating body art into wallpaper designs is something very original & interesting. 

Here is some more of Emma Hack's work:




Take a look at Emma Hack's website to view more of her work!

No comments:

Post a Comment