Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Rihanna (feat. Clavin Harris) - We Found Love.

The effects of drugs.....


I was recommended to look at this video by a friend when explaining my current project on 'freedom'. This video shows the effects that drugs & alcohol can have on a person in different ways & how it can effect mood swings & feelings, which could end up altering your life forever. While at first the high may seem all fun & games, it can then lead to the lows, the come down & the outright craziness. The aggression in this video seems very realistic & I think it's represented really well with the explosions, as I can imagine it may seem something like an explosion in your head when experiencing drugs. From looking at this video for some research I will take with me the idea of aggression, explosions, wide bloodshot eyes & the brightly colourful pills. The colour scheme in this video of the pills really appeals to me & is very similar to the colours that I have been looking at, as the hippies in the late 60s & early 70s wore clothes these colours to express themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment