Pages

Monday 30 January 2012

Rebecca Taylor


Rebecca Taylor uses classic flowery summer patterns & pastel colours to complete this stunning 2009 Spring collection. I have looked at this collection for my current project as I have began to explore the fashion side of hippie's & festival goers & I noticed that in this collection she has included a festival type style. All of the models wore delicate hippie headbands which is something that I am just beginning to explore as it's a trademark of the typical hippie style. Overall the Rebecca Taylor's collection is beautifully breathtaking & has a real 'pretty girl' theme to it. I have taken this collection to be a real inspiration to me with my further progress in this brief, as it is full of the type of floral & tribal patterns I am looking to create.  




No comments:

Post a Comment