Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

VW Camper Vans


Continuing with my project for 'personal passions' I have looked at the hippie style German Volkswagen camper vans. The Volkswagen camper van type 2 was invented in the 1950s by the Dutch Volkswagen importer Ben Pon. I have always loved these camper vans from a very young age as I think they are really unique & could imagine they would be fun to live in for a while. They are often decorated in a very artistic way & this is something that I am very interested in, as bright funky patterns are scattered across the Volkswagen to make them like no other camper van around. 

I have collected some images of Google of typical camper vans & managed to find a calendar from my work to scan in the pictures of more classic Volkswagen vans...



No comments:

Post a Comment